Welcome to our 2015 – 2016 Tuition and Registration Page!
Here’s a few things to make a note of:
· Registration is for the full school year (September to June) but tuition is
billed in 3 installments
· Tuition and $40 registration fee per child is due for the first trimester at the time of registration
· Tuition for the second trimester will automatically be billed to your credit card on December 7th, 2015
· Tuition for the third trimester will automatically be billed to your credit card on March 14th, 2016
· If your child is discontinuing in the second or third trimester, you must let us know in writing to prevent being billed.
· IF YOU WISH TO PAY BY CASH OR CHECK, PLEASE PRINT BOTH THE REGISTRATION FORM AND THE WAIVER FORM BELOW, FILL OUT IN THEIR ENTIRETY, AND RETURN TO THE STUDIO WITH PAYMENT. REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE IN THE SYSTEM UNTIL BOTH FORMS AND FULL PAYMENT ARE RETURNED TO THE STUDIO
· One child taking 1 Irish Dancing class per week = $230 per trimester
· One child taking 2 Irish Dancing classes per week - $410 per trimester
· One child taking 3 Irish Dancing classes per week = $600 per trimester
· ABS class is $165 per trimester and is not subject to the multi-class discount or the family discount
· Drill class (10 classes) is $150 for the pre-oireachtas session and is not subject to the multi-class discount or the family discount. Drill class can also be used as a pay-as-you-go class for $20 per class due at the start of the class.
· The third child in a family dances for free
· Boys dance for free in their first trimester and then 50% off in subsequent trimesters.
Cash or Check:
· Our new registration system will only let you register online if you pay by credit card at the time of registration
· If you wish to pay cash or by check, please print the registration form and waiver form below in their entirety and return them to the studio with your payment. Your registration will not be input into the system until all paperwork is complete and payment is received.
· We will be having classes in Rye on Thursdays starting in the fall but we are in the process of firming up the location for these classes. As soon as the location is finalized we will open up registration for these classes! Currently the Rye registration is NOT OPENED but it will be opened up as soon as the location is confirmed!